Send Me A List Of Second Chance Apartments
Credit Scores are the first thing Apartments evaluate. If you don’t know what your credit scores are, you will be wasting a lot of time and money.
Out of houses, duplexes, townhomes, condos, and apartments; Apartment are by far the most lenient when it comes to credit score.
How are your credit scores hurting you?
Where to pull your credit scores
- Excellent/very good credit score: 700 to 850
- Good credit score: 680 to 699 (Average American score is 682)
- Average/OK credit score: 620 to 679
- Low credit score: 580 to 619
- Poor credit score: 500 to 579
- Bad credit score: 300 to 499