Send Me A List Of Second Chance Apartments
Credit Scores are the first thing Apartments evaluate. If you don’t know what your credit scores are, you will be wasting a lot of time and money.
Out of houses, duplexes, townhomes, condos, and apartments; Apartment are by far the most lenient when it comes to credit score.
How are your credit scores hurting you?
Where to pull your credit scores
You can pull two of your three scores, Trans-Union and Equifax, on Credit Karma.
You can pull your third report, Experian, on Credit.com.
- Excellent/very good credit score: 700 to 850
- Good credit score: 680 to 699 (Average American score is 682)
- Average/OK credit score: 620 to 679
- Low credit score: 580 to 619
- Poor credit score: 500 to 579
- Bad credit score: 300 to 499